Are you TIRED of reading a gazillion blogs for marketing wisdom?
Maybe you’re sick of trying to implement ALL of the tips and tricks – especially because you never get results.
…Do you feel burnt out and FRUSTRATED when it doesn’t work?
You’re not alone.
Here are some common struggles content marketers and strategists deal with:
- You find content creation, planning and publishing difficult.
- You draw a blank when it comes to writing on topics that will reach your audience and offer them REAL VALUE.
- You don’t know how to target your ideal audience and get in their head so you can create for them.
- You are missing some part of how to do the “SEO” part of content marketing. Do you really know how to research for high-ROI keywords?
- You’re confused about which tools to use, and how to use them.
- You aren’t sure how to build a brand “content strategy” from start to finish that the boss or your client will approve.
Is it time for you to STOP focusing on TACTICS THAT FAIL to boost your bottom line when it comes to content marketing?
…And accelerate all of the strategies that actually work?
This is not your typical course.
This is not simply about reading a textbook to get a certificate and a pat on the back.
What’s inside is an actionable program with very specific, outlined steps.
Steps for you to follow and learn from.
Steps that will teach you wildly profitable content marketing and strategy skills.
Skills that guarantee you will thrive.
Skills you can take to the bank, to earn respect from your boss or win even more clients with.
Inside each module, as you learn each progressive skill, you’ll complete a Brand Strategy Exercise.
You’ll have exclusive access to our private student community with on-call access to Julia and her team as you advance, getting the full advantage of our inside knowledge and professional guidance as you acquire each new skill.
What this means is that by the time you complete the course, you’ll have a completed, working brand content strategy! Use it in your portfolio to gain new clients, or create the strategy to enhance your own brand as you go through the course.
- Get walked through the basics: industry definitions, how to set goals for industry success, an intro to the landscape and structure of content marketing today.
- Next, learn how to identify what makes you DIFFERENT (or your client, if you’re setting up their strategy) from everyone else with a Content Differentiation Factor, complete with hands-on exercises where you’re actually learning all the steps.
- Define your online topic area and how to come up with topic cores that your audience will CRAVE.
- Get clear with content ROI expectations, and see high-ROI content in action.
This is two full modules with video lessons, worksheets, PDFs, Brand Strategy Exercises and templates. You’ll be able to get through both modules inside a week if you spend just 10-15 minutes every day.
- Identify and create audience personas for any target audience.
- Learn from hands-on video exercises how to build surveys to get real-time, valuable data about an audience you’re serving (and incentive for higher response rates).
- Learn how to use Facebook Audience Insights to build new audience data.
- Map your persona to the stages of awareness in the sales cycle, and learn HOW and WHY to create content that SOLVES PROBLEMS at the specific stage they’re in.
- Know how to utilize a sales team to nurture leads to get the information that will help you create valuable, profitable content.
- Learn how to create a brand content style guidebook that can direct content creation for ANY brand.
- Get an overview of the best email marketing tools and how to use them.
Grow your confidence with PDFs, cheat sheets, Brand Strategy Exercise, and video lessons.
- Learn about defining your goals for inbound ranking and overall content success.
- Explore Google’s standards for content – find out why organic search is far higher ROI and more valuable to today’s search audience than paid PPC.
- Reveal the biggest mistakes in keyword research that you must avoid.
- Know how to conduct effective, in-depth keyword research, using the top industry tools. Plus learn why and how to choose an SEO tool to track ranking and ongoing positions.
- Watch as I demonstrate proven methods on how I find a MONTH of SEO content for my agency that ranks without question!
- Watch guest speaker Ryan West from SEMrush show you how to find a great keyword, and pull live brand keyword reports.
- Get in-depth guidance on all aspects of SEO keyword research, including geo-targeted location content.
- Learn how to check for important ranking factors and be able to immediately identify opportunities for low-hanging SEO content you can easily create for any client.
Strengthen your understanding with PDFs, cheat sheets, guest expert lesson, Brand Strategy Exercise, and video lessons.
- Get to know what strong online content looks like.
- Learn all the nuances of how to build content that ranks high in search results for YEARS and how to maintain this authority over time.
- Skip all the strategies that DON’T work: in this week, we’ll cover only the keys of what DOES work when it comes to building true authoritative online content.
- Learn about the core content commitments and how to define them.
- Discover why one of the content commitments we discuss matters more than anything, and learn how to leverage that for long-term gain.
- Understand the importance of content structure, internal and external linking.
- Get confident with social media and how to combine the right social media platforms with the right brand (for clients you work with or your business).
- Get to know the benefits and methods of profitable guest blogging.
- Learn from Guest Expert Dan Levy of Unbounce as he shares secrets on how they built authority solely through blogging.
- Learn from Guest Expert Michele Linn of Content Marketing Institute as she explains how to lay the groundwork for business blogging.
Jump up a level with PDFs, cheat sheets, guest expert lesson, Brand Strategy Exercise, and video lessons.
- Never get stuck for content ideas AGAIN with an outlined, physical content creation process complete with repeatable steps.
- Learn how to pull strong brand awareness topics for any brand.
- Use techniques from a web crawl to find questions readers are asking online that you can create content for.
- Get proficient on professional industry tools such as BuzzSumo and Hawkeye to identify trends in ANY industry to write about! These also make killer guest blog posts that editors will DIE for.
- Get to know buyer-focused content, and how to create content and find topics that match the stages your customer is in.
- Learn how to create content that fits both SEO purposes and brand awareness.
- Know the ins and outs of SEO content optimization! See live demos of content structured for success.
- See the anatomy of web pages vs. blog pages, and learn how to create content that ranks consistently.
- Learn about 10x content, what that truly means, and how to go above and beyond in your content for your reader.
- Become an expert at guest blogging! Learn how to get on the publications you want, how to pitch editors, and send in irresistible topics and content pieces.
- Learn how to optimize your content for conversions, and how to add “list building” to your content creation.
- Guest expert Steve Rayson shares how to build strong headlines and discover hot topics.
Make real gains with PDFs, cheat sheets, guest expert lesson, Brand Strategy Exercise, and video lessons.
- Learn from Guest Expert Sujan Patel as he kicks off the final week with a lesson on how to promote your content to draw more eyeballs on it.
- Learn about social media post structure and how exactly to optimize your post performance for maximum brand exposure.
- Study the intricate workings of effective email marketing, best practices for writing, scheduling and sending emails to your list.
- Learn about setting a budget for content marketing and how to set realistic expectations for your clients.
- Streamline your hiring process to know how to recruit professional, reliable talent to your writing team to support your content creation.
- Ugly editorial calendars, begone. Find out the easiest tool EVER that’ll become your new secret weapon!
- Learn how to update your content for ongoing success (and why old content is your MONEY content).
- Know how to track and immediately see/report on content rankings to clients.
- Know how to set up a content plan for your clients.
- Learn from Guest speaker Dan Levy as he shares insights on the cost and return of 10x blogging.
- Learn from Guest speaker Shani Taylor’s tutorial on creating an advanced editorial calendar.
- Learn from Guest speaker Ryan West of SEMrush as he teaches you how to track your rankings and research competitor rankings.
- Lock in professional knowledge with PDFs, cheat sheets, guest expert lesson, Brand Strategy Exercise, and video lessons.
For a limited time, get lifetime access to Julia & join the course community, including in your enrollment cost. This may be charged at an ongoing monthly fee later in the year! Yours for FREE right now.
Steve Rayson of BuzzSumo, content marketing pioneer; Content Marketing Institute’s Michele Linn; SEMRush’s Ryan West; Unbounce’s Dan Levy… these are just a few of the rockstar guest experts that joined Julia in developing lessons for The Content Strategy & Marketing Course. Read more about the course instructors here.
When was the last time you felt comfortable with content marketing?
Are you done struggling over every content piece you publish? Have you had enough of futile attempts at building inbound content?
Perhaps you feel overwhelmed, like you barely know what you’re doing.
It doesn’t have to be so frustrating.
You could save yourself time and stress.
You could achieve much more with confidence and ease.
You could accurately track real results and leads coming in and learn from them all.
You could see remarkable improvements without sacrificing your happiness and passion to the daily grind.
You could be a perfect fit for the Practical Content Strategy & Marketing Course.
I built this entire course to be your roadmap.
It can take you from start to finish – from Rock Bottom to Cloud Nine.
Here are a few examples of what my students have achieved.
Kyle went from generally knowing how content marketing worked to being able to find the exact keywords that his target audience were using, and knowing how to put together content that ranked well in the search engines. He’s now getting more engaged clients and qualified leads daily for the agency he works at.
Angelina wished she’d found it sooner. It gave her everything she needed to learn about content marketing as she started her own content business!
Mariana, digital strategist, was able to grow her end profits with the course and apply what she learned from Julia to create high ROI content, ultimately turbo-charging her content strategy game.
Brittany used the course to improve her ability to understand and build a content strategy, and convince potential clients why content is important. The knowledge she gained has even helped position her as one of the few content marketing pioneers in Calgary!
The Practical Content Strategy & Marketing Course is an all-in-one approach to learning content strategy and marketing skills that add real value to a growing market.
My six-week program will teach you proven strategies that have allowed me and my students to deliver REAL content value, build and implement our inbound rankings, and increase revenue.
1. Continue to throw your time away with a misguided “scattergun approach” to your marketing efforts.
2. Invest 45 days in your future by implementing the steps that have already generated huge profits for me and many hundreds of others. Then you can watch your strategic content marketing really take off!
I’ve done my best to teach content strategy and marketing from the ground up – for instance, in the Intro module we start with a bonus PDF glossary of common industry lingo.
So it doesn’t matter if you come in with little to no content marketing skills. Everything you need to know is provided step-by-step in this training course.
I’ve also crafted this training program to help mid-level marketers who need higher-level strategies because they aren’t seeing results. If that’s you, you can simply skip the intro glossary, and dive straight into the more advanced sections.
Still not sure if you’re the right fit? Just talk to us in the chat box!
What Is the Commitment?
The 6-week (45-day) commitment is on your own time, self-led. We have an active private student group that is perfect for accountability, check-ins and QA: but you can go through the material at your own pace without needing much outside assistance – although it’s available on call for whenever you want!
I’ve had students that came in and soaked up all 6 modules inside a month, and I’ve had students take 4 months to get through it while working at a full time job.
How you learn is really up to you.
You can complete the training on your own time, and even fit it around a 9-5 job. The content is delivered through a series of videos, PDFs, and I’ve even published an accompanying guidebook published on Amazon that will help you save paper and avoid printing all the PDFs, if you prefer physically taking notes and writing out your exercises.
There are 75 video lessons in 6 modules, averaging 10 minutes each, covering every question/skill involved in setting up profitable content marketing.
- The Practical Content Strategy & Marketing 6-Week Implementation Course (Lifetime Access) (Worth $3,997)
- Access To a Private Mastermind/Community Of Others Doing This (Lifetime Access) ($1,997 Value)
- 1:1 Mentorship and Help from Julia McCoy ($499 value)
- 6-week self-paced course
- All lectures, content, curriculum
- One-to-one Mentoring
- Certification after completion
- 6-week self-paced course
- All lectures, content, curriculum
- One-to-one Mentoring
- Certification after completion
Any coupon codes can be applied after you click Enroll Now.